Wednesday, November 2, 2011

oh, hey.

For the handful of you that I will (probably painstakingly) convince to read this blog, thank you for doing so and a big congratulations on surviving the first sentence. To level with you, o' faithful reader, I don't exactly know what either of us is doing here. I do, however, feel that its important to warm my creaky little corner of the internet with some sentiment and personality before I go about my daily reporting on things like what chewing gum flavor I'm most enjoying this week, or what my favorite color nail polish is (as if I could ever choose just one. Please.) That said, I should note up front that if consistency is what you're after, I am most likely incapable of providing it. 
The point of this whole thing is simple: there isn't one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment